Where is your shop?
We don’t have a retail shop, we have a warehouse which keeps stock of a wide range of products, ready to ship fast! There’s tons of music shops out there, we’re just not one of them. Our pricing, service, speed is what we’re good at – but we know we can’t be everything to everyone.
Can I come to collect and pay at the warehouse?
Yes, you can, by arrangement. Please contact us to make this appointment. We are only open weekdays 8.30 to 16.00.
What if I want to see a product?
In this day and age, most products have excellent videos, reviews, write-ups, pictures online (YouTube, manufacturer web sites). However, if you need to demo sound, see a light, our suppliers have incredible showrooms that we are able to make use of, and we can take you to those (JHB clients only)
How do I know you’re not a scam?
We get this a lot, but it’s fairly easy you tell us apart from those professional criminals. Here’s a list of things you can consider:
- We’re a VAT registered PTY company – it would be exceptionally illegal to do business fraudulently.
- We’re registered with all the importers of the products we supply, they aren’t hard to find, simply call them and ask if we are legitimate
- Payfast, our payment gateway only sign up verified businesses, so you know if they are on our site, we are legitimate.
- We have over 30 000 Facebook fans and followers, and our reviews pages are open – if people had been scammed, you’d read all about it there (we can’t delete bad reviews – the feature is either on or off).
- Our Facebook page is verified (tick next to our name)
- Our google business listing is verified.
- Our site used HTTPS certified encryption (even though Payfast managed payment on their own external secure window). Your privacy and protection is very important to us.
How long does delivery take
Delivery, which is free for anything bought on our web site (to destinations in SA only), can take anything from 1 day to 5-6 working days, depending on whether we have the stock on hand or need to order something in, as well as where in the country we’re shipping to. Major centres are quick, but outerlying areas take longer.
Can I pay COD (Cash on delivery)
Unfortunately not. There’s no courier service that supports this, and it’s far too big a risk for us and them.
Can I lay-buy / layby
No, sorry. Our prices (especially the deals) don’t allow us to cash flow payment terms. It’s always better to save up the cash monthly, and pay for something outright, but if you really need something now, you could try for a personal loan, use a credit card, or apply for finance with Mobicred (www.mobicred.co.za)
What if something is faulty?
We take after-sales service very seriously. Warranty repairs are dealt with quickly and nonsense free. Out of warranty repairs need to be sent to us at your own cost, and same with sending it back to you, but we’ll make sure your item is repaired quickly, and we’ll only charge you what we are charged by our supplier.
I need to ask something not covered by these questions
Well, we’re easy to get hold of. Chat to us on our Facebook page chat (www.fb.com/bouncesoundandlighting), you can even use the Facebook chat right here on our website (bottom right chat icon), or you can use the pop up chat on the left hand side if you prefer. If you really need to speak to us, you can call us at the warehouse on 0100206744