Place Of Power.
Delivering 2,000 watts of heart-thumping power, Samson‘s RSX18A Active Subwoofer is the low frequency solution for event DJs and bands, fixed installations and general live sound reinforcement. With a lightweight, Class D amplifier and rugged plywood cabinet construction, the RSX18A offers quick setup, maximum durability and high definition bass.
The RSX18A features balanced XLR stereo high pass outputs to run your satellite speakers or daisy chain with additional subwoofers. These outputs allow you to focus the RSX18A’s power exclusively on the low frequencies. Balanced XLR stereo full range outputs are also provided.
The RSX18A is constructed of solid 9-layer plywood and features a full, perforated steel grill for comprehensive component protection. Steel side carry handles, as well as 3″ casters, are provided for quick setup and breakdown.
Featuring a robust 3″ voice coil, the RSX18A’s 18″ low frequency driver brings incredible sonic depth to any sound system. The RSX18A also offers dynamic bass response that remains accurate even at tremendously high SPLs.
- 2,000 watts of output power
- Lightweight, Class D amplifier
- 9-layer plywood cabinet construction
- 18″ low frequency driver
- 3″ voice coil
- Balanced XLR stereo inputs
- Balanced XLR stereo full range outputs
- Balanced XLR stereo high pass outputs
- Subwoofer Volume control
- Phase switch
- Power, Signal and Peak LED indicators
- Perforated steel grill
- Steel side carry handles
- 1 3/8″ pole mount receptacle
- Casters included
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- High quality, lightweight, cabinet design for easy transport, set up and installation
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or flown application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom-engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – no fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
The new Alto Professional Truesonic TS3 Series does everything you demand in a no-compromise family of professional loudspeakers. These speakers solve every performance and installation challenge you have. They are high-performance in every sense: Their new transducers and amplifiers enable them to play extremely loud and clear, without compromise or restriction. And they are “high-performance” from a concept and manufacturing standpoint—we made sure that every aspect of their design outperformed what it had to do. The end result are loudspeakers that achieve a level of excellence and refinement that defies expectations. Defies your expectations.
There are four models in the new TS3 range: The TS308, TS310, TS312 and TS315, with 8-10-12- and 15-inch woofers respectively. The range shares a new 2000-watt peak (1000-watt continuous) amplifier, a significant advance over the 1100-watt peak (550-watt continuous) amplifiers in the TS2.
The four models boast all-new low-frequency drivers, designed to play louder and handle more power than their already-impressive predecessors, the wildly-successful TS2 Series. They also have a new horn-loaded high-frequency driver. This impressive transducer has a brand-new heat sink design that provides exceptional heat dissipation for impressive power-handling, even at all-night-long concert levels. Because these new drivers can safely handle the additional power, the TS3’s take full advantage of the increased wattage and will play at higher SPLs with lower distortion.
We’ve even made the TS3’s easier to use, with an updated control panel and clearer control indications and detents that make for a faster, more precise setup.
2000 watts of bi-amplified power, newly-designed drivers and easier, more satisfying controls and setup—the new TS3 range doesn’t merely meet your requirements. It makes you re-think what’s possible.
- Output Power: 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- LF Driver: 12-inch (305 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- HF Driver: 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Crossover: 2 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB peak, 128 dB continuous (dB SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Equalization: Contour Switch Low and High Frequency +3dB Boost
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS 1/4” (6.35 mm) combo inputs, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (2) Volume, Power on/off switch, Contour switch, Ground-Lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip, Thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Power Connection: IEC with Mains Fuse
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting/Installation: 36 mm standard pole mount, Wall or ceiling mount using TSB125 bracket, Flown application with integral M10 suspension points, Wedge monitor
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 23.8” x 13.9” x 13.8” / 605mm x 354mm x 350mm
- Net Weight: 35.9 lbs. / 16.3 kg.
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA
- Accessories: TSB125 Bracket, TS212 Cover