R695.00 incl. VAT
Availability: In stock
Passive Volume Control for Amplified In-ears
The Behringer Powerplay PM1 restores freedom of movement to the in-ear user. This completely passive box is tiny, requires no power, and lets you control your in-ear volume from your hip. Every part of the PM1 is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, from the smooth volume pot to the overbuilt metal chassis and belt clip, with the locking XLR input, which keeps foot traffic and stage mishaps from disconnecting your monitor source. Best of all, the Behringer Powerplay PM1 uses a standard 3.5mm output jack to drive in-ears, headphones, or earbuds.
Note: the PM1 is just a level control. You’ll still need a headphone amp to drive your monitors.
- Restores freedom of movement to in-ear users
- Built for singers, instrumentalists, and speakers who like to explore the stage
- Smooth volume control is built to last a lifetime
- Rugged metal housing is stage-proof
- Belt clip keeps the PM1 anchored to your person
- 3.5mm output jack supports in-ear monitors, earbuds, and headphones
- Locking unbalanced stereo XLR input foils stage mishaps