Net-XII is a versatile rack-mountable Ethernet-to-DMX node, which also functions as a merger for two controllers on either Ethernet or DMX inputs. It has the ability to record up to 10 DMX presets which can be triggered remotely. Net-X II has two 5-pin DMX inputs and eight 5-pin DMX outputs – all optically isolated, and can output up to eight universes simultaneously. The eight 5-pin DMX outputs can be individually assigned to either of the two DMX inputs or the Ethernet inputs to mix network inputs with DMX inputs in a single device. LTP and HTP merging fully supports network protocols sACN, Art-Net or DMX to merge two incoming controllers to any DMX output. It has RDM over network functionality. Net-X II provides a reliable platform for novice users with its preset configuration library, while providing experts with a highly customizable network infrastructure for complex control systems.
- 5-pin DMX splitter/distributor.
- Art-Net/sACN to DMX converter, up to 8 universes.
- DMX to Art-Net/sACN converter, up to 8 universes.
- Merge two 5-pin DMX universes into a single universe, or merge 2 NET controllers (Art-Net or sACN) into the same universe, then convert to standard 5-pin DMX for the outputs.
- HTP (highest takes priority) and LTP (latest takes priority) merge functions supported.
- Backup settings and configurations with same or other NET-X IIs.
- Webserver supported for remote configuration and backup/update.
- Integrated Record function allows you to record looks from a controller and save them into memory (10 shows in memory, 100 steps each) to trigger up to 4 shows/zones simultaneously using the 5-wire Phoenix cold contacts on the rear of the unit.
- Supports RDM over Art-Net.