Mackie Onyx Producer 2•2-R500.00!
Onyx USB Audio Interfaces
Whether you’re tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
Availability: In stock
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank™ hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1•2™ features an Onyx mic pre plus a ¼” input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2•2™ expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
SOFTWARE BUNDLES INCLUDED
PRO TOOLS | FIRST DAW
An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for MacOS® and Windows® operating systems. Learn More
In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, you get the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins.
- 304E EQ / 304C Compressor bundle
- BBD Delay, Black Op Distortion, Black Shiny Wah, Black Spring Reverb, C1 Chorus, DC Distortion, Eleven Lite, Flanger, Graphic EQ, Gray Compressor, Green JRC Overdrive, In-Tune, Orange Phaser, Roto Speaker, Sci-Fi, Studio Reverb, Tape Echo, Tri Knob Fuzz, Vari-Fi, Vibe, Phaser, and White Boost
*Requires a new Pro Tools | First subscription at no cost
2-IN X 2-OUT USB INTERFACE WITH MIDI
- Two boutique-quality Onyx™ mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs accept mic, line and instrument sources
- Hi-Z switch per channel
- +48v Phantom Power for use with studio condenser mics
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-Bit/192kHz recording
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of analog inputs
- Dedicated 1/4″ TRS outputs for connecting studio monitors
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controllers and more
- Powerful headphone output
- Bus-powered for easy mobile recording with no power adapter needed
- USB 2.0 connectivity for fast transfer speed and low latency
- Built-Like-A-Tank™ design to survive day-to-day abuse
- Waveform OEM™ Music Production Software included
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac or PC
- 1.35 lbs / .68 kg