Mackie PROFX10 V3-R500.00!
Mackie ProFX10v3 12-Channel Sound Reinforcement Mixer with Built-In FX
Availability: In stock
Robust Mixer That’s Ready for the Stage or the Studio
Looking for a mixer that makes your life easier when you’re gigging? The Mackie ProFX10v3 10-channel USB mixer can do that and much more. The ProFX10v3 provides you with great sound and features found in larger mixers while remaining portable. This mixer is equipped with four of Mackie’s Onyx preamps that provide top-notch sound for your keyboard, mics, and guitars. Once you’re ready to go, you can use the onboard GigFX to add that little something extra to your mix. No matter if you’re onstage or in your studio, the Mackie ProFX10v3 will always give you amazing audio quality.
Everything you need in one device
At Sweetwater, we want to make sure that your gig sounds the way you want it to. That’s why we’re excited to tell you more about what the Mackie ProFX10v3 can really do. Each channel starts with Mackie’s Onyx preamp. Then you can use the 100Hz low cut control to keep your sound clean. Next, you can dial up to 60dB of gain before sending it through onboard compression and 3-band EQ. Every channel is equipped with FX level controls and a mute button. What’s more, every mic input is equipped with 48-volt phantom power.
Improved digital effects
To make sure that you sound perfect, the Mackie ProFX10v3 has an onboard effects processor. The effects processor has a blend function, FX level control, and a quick mute switch. The GigFX effects engine offers up 24 different effects ranging from delays, reverbs, choruses, distortion, and even an auto-wah feature. All of these effects are accessed by a simple twist of the Presets knob.
Exceptional build quality
Mackie mixers have been a mainstay for studio and live sound for many reasons. Chief among the reasons is durability and build quality. You’ll find these mixers in venues across the country covered in years of dust and grime. But when you power them up, they deliver top-notch sound and reliability. If you’ve never owned a Mackie before, you’ll be surprised by its sturdy construction. Seriously, your Mackie Mixer will stand up to whatever punishment you give it without batting an eye.
Mackie ProFX10v3 Professional Effects USB Mixer Features:
- GigFX effects engine delivers 24 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 4 Mackie Onyx mic preamps deliver clear signal and 60dB of gain
- Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
- 3 Band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- Built-in channel compression
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- 24-bit/192kHz A/D for unmatched audio quality
- USB for playback music and recording into your computer
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring
- Type:Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels:10 (4 x mono, 3 x stereo)
- Computer Connectivity:USB (2 x 4)
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/192kHz
- Faders:Rotary Pots
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:2 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 2 x XLR (mic)
- Phantom Power:Yes
- Inputs – Line:2 x 1/4″, 4 x 1/4″ (2 x stereo), 1 x 1/8″ (stereo)
- Outputs – Main:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ (L/R), 2 x 1/4″ (control room)
- Aux Sends:1 x FX Send (post)
- Send/Return I/O:1 x 1/4″ (FX send)
- Inserts:4 x 1/4″ (channel)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x 1/4″ (footswitch)
- EQ Bands:3-band EQ, 100Hz Low-cut Filter
- Signal Processing:2 x Channel Compressors
- Effects:GigFX Engine: Reverbs, Chorus, Delay, Flange, Auto-Wah
- Software:Pro Tools First, Waveform OEM DAW, Additional Plug-in packages available
- Power Source:12V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:4.9 lbs.