Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Portable 2-Channel Controller for Serato DJ Pro
R16,245.00 incl. VAT
Digital DJing has come a long way in the past decade. Where creating tuned/harmonic mixes used to be extremely challenging, modern controllers such as this Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 not only make it easy, but they also open up new creative possibilities. In addition to dedicated Pitch ‘n Time DJ controls for Serato DJ (included), the DDJ-SR2 features large jog wheels, multicolor performance pads, Needle Search, and other key Serato DJ functions. Top it off with a quality sound card, flexible I/O, and USB bus power, and you have one impressively portable DJ controller.
Availability: Out of stock
Totally ready for your fully loaded Serato DJ rig
Always wanted to DJ with Serato? Here you go! Everything about the DDJ-SR2 is geared for Serato DJ, from its mixer and effects to specialty controls such as Slip, Pitch, and grid controls. Basically, when you perform with your DDJ-SR2, it’s like reaching out and getting your hands on Serato DJ. Speaking of getting your hands on it, if you want to add old-school turntables and control vinyl to your rig, all you need are a set of Control Vinyl records and the Serato DVS expansion pack, which you might as well pick up from Sweetwater while you’re here.
Harmonic mixing has never been easier
First, the good news: Pioneer DJ decided to include a license for Serato’s Pitch ‘n Time DJ with the DDJ-SR2. Next, the better news: the DDJ-SR2 features a set of dedicated controls for this amazing pitch-shifting tool, allowing you to tune your tracks completely independently from their tempo. What’s more, with a dedicated Key Sync button, you can lock down the tuning of your entire mix instantly. While none of these functions alone are new, the way that easy access to these controls streamlines them into your workflow allows you to integrate pitch shifting into your performance like never before.
The perfect balance of functions and portability
If you’re planning on performing live on a regular basis, then the DDJ-SR2 may be the smartest choice you can make. Thanks to its USB bus power, you can set down your laptop, plug in your DDJ-SR2, and be good to go. As for connections, there’s a wonderful-sounding 4-channel USB sound card onboard, providing you with all the connections you need to send audio to and from your computer. XLR connections let you plug in to professional PA systems, and mixer inputs let you hook up your turntables too.
Pioneer DJ DDJ-SR2 Digital DJ Controller Features:
- Everything you need to turn your laptop into a mobile Serato DJ rig
- Special controls for the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion make harmonic mixing easy
- 2-channel mixer layout saves space while still making it easy to control 4 decks
- Large, backlit jog wheels let you scratch and pull off other turntablist tricks
- Slip Mode control lets you easily keep the music going as you scratch
- Each deck control section includes 8 large rubber performance pads for triggering samples, firing off hot cues, and executing effects functions
- Pad Plus function lets you trigger multiple effects with 1 button and automatically sync samples and hot cues to the beat
- 4-channel audio interface (sound card) provides high-quality audio in and out of your computer
- Includes the latest version of Serato DJ software and the Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ expansion
|Dimensions||92 × 554 × 320 cm|