TC Helicon Go Guitar
R795.00 incl. VAT
TC-Helicon GO GUITAR Portable Guitar Interface for Mobile Devices
Availability: In stock
Designed for interfacing guitars and other instruments straight to mobile devices and mobile recording apps, the TC Helicon GO GUITAR offers you an input for your instrument and outputs for amplifiers, headphones, and most importantly, mobile devices. This device accepts an input from your bass, guitar, or line-level instrument, and outputs high-quality audio for your mobile device.
The device is compatible with all sorts of mobile apps, and works with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. If you want to add effects to the sound, you can do so through TC Helicon’s ecosystem of mobile apps.
Monitor the sound through headphones without disturbing the neighbors, or plug into amplifiers as you record. In this way, you can use the Go GUITAR not just for recording, but as a practice device, a personal monitoring device on stage, or a splitter for the house PA.
Controls are on hand to change the gain from your pickup and to route affected or thru-put signal on your mobile device. Please note, if your mobile device doesn’t have a 3.5mm input, you’ll need the commensurate adapter to make the connections work.
- Record electric guitars, basses, or line-level instruments
- Record directly to iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices
- Compatible with a wide range of iOS apps and software
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps
- Convenient outputs for your headphones, guitar amp or PA system
- Includes an integrated clip for easy mounting to belts and guitar straps
- Go inspire the world and record your electric guitar, bass and line-level instruments