Includes 40 free lessons from Melodics, scroll down to find out more!
Mesh heads are the overwhelming preference of drummers when they play electronic kits because of their natural feel and ultra-quiet response. The Alesis Nitro Mesh features an 8″ dual-zone mesh snare drum and (3) 8″ mesh toms. It includes everything else you need to make a complete drum kit; (3) 10″ cymbals, custom-designed Alesis hi-hat pedal and kick pedal, and a durable 4-post aluminum rack. We also include all the cabling, power supply and drum key for easy setup. All of this connects to the powerful Nitro electronic drum module with hundreds of percussion sounds, 40 different kits and 60 built-in play-along tracks.
The Nitro module is filled with sounds—and surprises. The backlit LCD screen makes navigation a breeze. Drum and cymbal buttons are arranged to resemble the layout of a traditional kit, so it’s simple to assign sounds and create kits quickly. The Nitro module comes complete with 40 classic and modern ready-to-play kits. Easily tweak any existing kit, or create your own using the 385 superior drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds included in the Nitro module.
Inside the Nitro module you’ll also find valuable extras. The built-in learning features 60 play-along music tracks and an onboard metronome to improve your skills. There is even an advanced sequencer and a performance recorder to expand your music-making potential. In addition to the USB MIDI connection for use with computers and mobile devices, the Nitro module also offers up some old-school MIDI In and Out jacks so you can hook up to your favorite MIDI-equipped drum machine, sound module or other audio gear. There is a headphone jack for private practice, plus stereo outs to connect to a PA system, amplifier or recording console. The stereo aux input enables you to jam along to your favorite tracks on your CD or MP3 player.
- Nitro Mesh Drum Kit
- Mesh drum heads for a quiet yet natural response
- 8″ dual-zone snare pad, (3) 8″ tom pads
- (3) 10” cymbals: ride cymbal, hi-hat, crash w/choke
- Kick drum, Kick Pedal, HiHat Pedal
- 4-post aluminum rack—super solid for stability and flexibility
- Connection cables, drum sticks, drum key, and power supply included
- Nitro Drum Module
- 40 ready-to-play classic and modern kits—385 drum and cymbal sounds
- 60 built-in play-along tracks, sequencer, metronome, and performance recorder
- CD/MP3 aux input to play along with your own songs
- USB/MIDI connection for virtual instruments and recording software
- MIDI in and out ports connects directly to stand-alone MIDI gear
- Stereo line outputs and headphone output
- Nitro Drum Module
- 8″ Dual-Zone Mesh Snare Pad
- (3) 8″ Mesh Tom Pads
- 10″ Hi-Hat Pad
- 10″ Crash Pad w/ Choke
- 10″ Ride Pad
- Kick Pad Tower
- Kick Pedal
- Hi-Hat Pedal
- 4-Post Aluminum Rack
- Cable Snake
- Cable Wrap Strips
- Drum Key
- Drum Sticks
- Power Supply
- Module User Guide
- Kit Assembly Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
How to Redeem 40 Free Bonus Lessons from Melodics
Did you know that you can register your Alesis drum kit and receive a promo code good for 40 FREE bonus lessons from Melodics, the world’s best music tutor for contemporary musicians? Now you do! Follow these directions to redeem your free lessons today.
How do I get Started?
- Register your Alesis drum kit here.
- Your Melodics promo code will be in your user account after registration
- Visit the Melodics website and download Melodics for FREE
- Install Melodics and enter your promo code during the sign up process
- You’re all set! Rock and roll!
What if I’ve already registered my Alesis drum kit?
Good news! If you’ve already registered, your code will be in your user account on the Alesis website.
Currently Supported Kits
- DM10 MKII Pro Kit
- Command Mesh Kit
- Crimson Mesh Kit
- Command Kit
- Forge Mesh Kit
- Surge Mesh Kit
- Nitro Mesh kit
- Nitro Kit
- DM6 Nitro Kit
- DM Lite kit
- Crimson II Kit
- Strike Kit
- Strike Pro Kit
Where can I find additional support for Alesis drums or other Alesis products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an Alesis product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced Alesis technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.