EV ELX200-SP plus ZLX15P-BT Set-R9000.00!
Powerful, processed active PA system consisting of 2 x EV ELX200-18SP and 2 x EV ZLX15P. Perfect for schools, houses of worship, bands and DJ’s. Includes Sub-Sat poles and XLR cabling. ZLX-15P comes with bags.
payments Learn more
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Availability: In stock (can be backordered)
15″ Powered Loudspeaker
- 1000 W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- 15” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 38.0 lbs (17.3 kg)
Extend your low-end with this portable powerhouse. Whether used on its own or with a sub, the ZLX-15P provides crisp, clean highs and tight, deep lows for larger spaces – all with enough amplifier headroom to make sure you’re heard both loudly and clearly.
|Frequency Response||55 Hz – 18 kHz1|
|Frequency Range||42 Hz – 20 kHz1|
|Maximum SPL||127 dB|
|Coverage (Hort. x Vert.)||90° x 60°|
|Power Rating||1000 Watts|
|LF Transducer||EVS-15L, 380 mm (15 in) Woofer|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output|
|Grille||18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||685 mm x 423mm x 383 mm (27 in x 17 in x 15in)|
|Net Weight||17.3 kg (38.0 lbs)|
|Shipping Weight||23.0 kg (50.7 lbs)|
1 Using MUSIC DSP preset.
18″ Powered Subwoofer
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via three presets, sub/top system-match, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL utilizing ultraefficient, high-sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
ELX200-18SP features high-efficiency Class-D power amplifiers (up to 1200 W) with integrated QuickSmartDSP, and delivers up to 132 dB SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18L woofer). Powered subwoofer models allow easy setup via three presets (Music, Live, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall
settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. ELX200 powered models are ideal for portable and installed applications, with lightweight and compact 15-mm wood enclosures, integrated M20 threaded pole polemount plate, and two-handle design for easy lifting.
The new QuickSmart Mobile wireless control and monitoring application, using Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE) technology, allows intuitive system control, configuration and monitoring of up to six powered ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously. Receive alerts when your system is being overdriven, and control your system while in front of your speakers, not behind. Bluetooth® is available in select countries.
|Frequency response (-3 dB)||47 Hz – 105 Hz¹|
|Frequency range (-10 dB)||40 Hz – 145 Hz¹|
|Maximum SPL||132 dB²|
|Power rating||1200 W|
|LF transducer||EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)|
|Low-Pass frequency||Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz|
|Connectors||(2) XLR/TRS combo jacks and (2) XLR link outputs|
|Enclosure||15 mm plywood with EVCoat|
|Grille||18 AWG steel with powdercoat|
|Color||Black or White|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||600 mm x 507 mm x 574 mm (23.7 in x 20.0 in x 22.6 in)|
|Net weight||29.0 kg (64 lb)|
|Shipping weight||33.1 kg (73.0 lb)|
|Power consumption||100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.8 A³|
¹ Full space measurement using music DSP preset.
² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output.
³ Current rating is 1/8 power.