TC Electronic PolyTune Clip – Clip-on Polyphonic Tuner
R1,145.00 incl. VAT
TC Electronic seriously upped the ante for clip-on tuners when they engineered an updated version of their PolyTune technology into a headstock tuner to create the PolyTune Clip. Many of us have searched for the perfect tuner — one that combines the power of a rackmount or pedal-style unit with the convenience of a clip-on — and the PolyTune Clip is among the best we’ve found.
Availability: In stock
It delivers the speed of polyphonic tuning and greater monophonic accuracy than any PolyTune model that’s come before it. Whether you’re camping in the middle of nowhere, or just want to pull one more pedal out of your signal chain, the TC Electronic PolyTune Clip definitely deserves your attention.
Strum, Tune, Rock
Experience the next generation of Polyphonic tuning
TC Electronic’s obsession with building the ultimate polyphonic tuner into a clip-on model is abundantly clear in the PolyTune Clip, a product of two years of extensive research and engineering. Everything involved with the PolyTune Clip was custom built or improved upon, down to the custom resin enclosure and redesigned electronics that run on about 4% of the power of the original. At the same time, the PolyTune Clip’s readout is the same totally intuitive LED matrix that lets you move quickly from string to string. With just a couple of strums and a few tuning machine twists, you’ll be 99% of the way there.
Polyphonic Tuning at a Glance:
- Tune all of your strings at once, quickly and accurately
- Unique display lets you see the tuning for each string
- Supports drop D and many other alternative tunings
- Save and recall default tuning and a reference pitch
- Polyphonic tuning is accurate to within +/- 1 cent
MonoPoly Make Fine Tuning Easy
Chromatic modes offer breathtaking accuracy
When you really want to hone in on an individual string, the PolyTune Clip’s MonoPoly function makes it simple. There’s no need to fumble around with your PolyTune Clip — MonoPoly automatically detects if you’re playing one string or strumming, and it switches modes for you. Choose from a traditional chromatic mode or a very cool stroboscopic mode for single-string tuning. The chromatic mode features a magnetic needle, which slows down as you get closer to pitch, and +/- 0.5-cent accuracy. And if you need even greater accuracy, the +/- 0.02-cent sensitivity of the PolyTune Clip’s redesigned strobe mode should satisfy your needs. It can even handle the low B string of your 5-string bass!
Tuning Modes at a Glance:
- MonoPoly automatically switches between modes
- Choose from a chromatic tuner or a stroboscopic tuner
- Chromatic mode adds familiar feel to single-note tuning
- Magnetic needle slows down as you get closer to pitch
- Stroboscopic mode offers incredible +/- 0.02 cent accuracy
Brilliant LED Display
This display tunes itself for any kind of venue
Despite its scaled-down format, TC Electronic managed to pack 105 ultra-bright LEDs into the PolyTune Clip’s display — only two fewer than the PolyTune Mini! That means you get the same flexible display as you’d get from one of the PolyTune 2 pedals with zero compromises. What’s more, the PolyTune Clip’s adaptive display can sense its orientation, so the display is always facing the right way, no matter where you clip it. Whether you’re right or left handed, or if you prefer your clip on the front or back of your headstock, your PolyTune Clip will always be easy to read and ready to use.
LED Display at a Glance:
- Big, bright display makes tuning easy
- 105 ultra-bright LEDs provide easy visibility anywhere
- TC Electronic’s brightest PolyTune model to date
- Perfect for full sunlight and dark stages alike
- Display automatically adapts to stay right-side up