Hartke proves that great tone doesn’t need to cost a ton with the Hartke HD75 bass combo amp. Pushing 75 watts of power through a single 12″ speaker and 1″ tweeter, the HD75 is perfect for any rehearsal space or gig. When you’re gigging out and about, durability is a must, and the HD75 will easily withstand being lugged from gig to gig. The Hartke HD75 bass combo amp is a great choice when you don’t need a ton of power, but you also don’t want to sacrifice tone.
So what makes the Hartke HD75 bass combo stand apart from other similarly priced amps? It’s all revolving around the HyDrive-design speaker. The HyDrive-design speaker uses paper around the outside for traditional warm, round tones. But the middle is aluminum, adding trademark Hartke zing. The result is a portable bass amp that offers the best of both worlds.
Hartke HD75 Bass Combo Amp Features:
- Portable and rugged for gigging
- 12″ speaker and 75 watts of power for practice around the house or small gigs
- HyDrive uses combination of paper and aluminum cone for warmth and punch
- 1″ tweeter for extra pop
- 7-band EQ for tone shaping
- Effects loop makes it easy to add FX
- 1/8″ stereo aux input allows for stereo line level devices
- 14″ mono headphone output for silent practice
- Built-in limiter for controlled volume